TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We do not collect any personal information from our users.
- We collect user statistics, which allows us to gauge the popularity of the various parts of the website.
- You are not required to register in order to use this website. Some areas, however, are reserved for members of the BWA. In order to access these, the members name and membership number is required.
- The facility is provided to allow you join or renew your membership. To do this you must provide certain details, like your name and address. Other information, like e-mail address, is requested but not compulsory. Such information as you provide is held in strict confidence and not distributed to any third party.
- If you join or renew your membership using this website, or use your name and number to gain access to a members-only page, a cookie is inserted. This will grant you access to members-only pages for 30 days, after which you will have to provide name and number again.
- Should you wish to deactivate cookies, you can learn how to do this below. Doing so will mean that you will have to enter your name and membership number every time you access a members-only page.
- You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Your browser help function will tell you how to do this.
- Doing so, however, will limit the functionality of most of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of websites.
- The content of this website is copyright.
- You are free to make copies of portions of this website, provided it is not for profit or commercial use.
- The BWA makes no claim as to the accuracy of the content of this site.
- While using this site, you agree to have read and accepted all the information on this page.
- If you wish to contact us for any reason, our contact information is given in the section "The BWA" > "Contact us"
- Click here to go to that page
Click here to return to the home page